Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jillian Michaels

OK, anyone who has heard of The Biggest Loser knows who Jillian Michaels is. She has been called TV's toughest trainer. She is in your face intense and doesn't care if she makes you cry.

Well, I decided to try out one of her new workout videos. It is called "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism". Let me tell you, if you want a challenge, this is the workout for you (Melissa....). It is tough and you want to die as you work through the 7 circuits, but by the time you finish, you feel so energized and good. You have that adrenalin flowing and you really have accomplished something.

So, even though it is intense, I have just ordered another one of her videos and can't wait to try it! :)

3 comments:

The Underwoods said...

You are right I probably would love it! I love your blog, I always read it. I will have to try that video. It sounds pretty good.

Ya Ya said...

You need to read Jillian's book "Master Your Metabolism" It really make sense of a lot of things!

Stacia said...

I actually am in the middle of that book.... love it!